OBJECTIVE OF TAJWEED COURSE:
- To avoid the error that we normally make in reading.
- Try to read the Qur’an in an accent in which it was revealed.
- Learned the Tajweed rules in deatil.
INTRIDUCTION TO SOME TAJWEED RULES
1.LETTTERS OF QALQLA:
ق ط ب ج د
Maddah letters are the vowel of Arabic language. They are three in number such as:
These letters are called Maddah in specific condition:
- When wao is followed by Dammah it is called wao Maddah.
- When Alif is followed by fatha it is called Alif Maddah.
- When Yaa is folowed by kasra it is called Ya Maddah.
There are two Leen letters
When these two letters are followed by Fatha these are called Leen letters and will be pronounce softly.